Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

We had our Christmas party last night with Aaron's 11th graders. There were about 25 students here in our apartment, with a lot of food! Aaron grilled hotdogs and marinated chicken, while I prepared the corn and baked beans. The funny comment of the night was "What are these?", referring to the baked beans. You would be surprised by the number of them who had never had barbecue baked beans before!!! They have probably had every other kind, but not those! For the most part, I believe that they enjoyed them!
Aaron planned some games for them, including Dirty Santa. Aaron got a desk calendar by the TV show The Office. I got a really pretty scarf, which I was really happy about! The girls could have taken it from me, but they were scared that I would be upset! (Well, I did announce that they would fail Sociology if they took it from me-oops)

We have four and a half days left of school until Christmas break. We have a lot going on this week, so I am sure it will pass quickly! (Not to mention celebrating 2 wonderful years of marriage on Tuesday, December 16!)

Please be praying for us on Saturday as we travel into Atlanta where we will pick up our car from Alex and Maggie.
Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

No comments: