Friday, December 5, 2008

The Blog





Thank you for being patient with me this year. Sometimes I click on our blog site just to see if "someone magically" posted something for me!! I have no excuse for not writing this semester, but I also haven't had time for many extra things either. Basketball season just ended for Aaron and me, and we are pretty thankful. Aaron started soccer this week, however. I am done with my coaching duties this year!

Many things have happened since I last posted. We visited a city named Ceiba in October with our friends Ben and Joy, and it was such a beautiful trip. We went snorkeling there at some islands called Cayos Cachinos. That was amazingly gorgeous!!

For Thanksgiving, Mark Fleenor flew down for a short visit. We went all over the city and got a lot of Christmas shopping done. We put up our Christmas tree, along with all the decorations inside and out! Our apartment looks very festive. Polo particularly hates the window display I made this year because it covers the entire window sill that he loves to lounge on. Oh well!

We only have two more weeks of school left before we fly back for Christmas holidays. We are looking forward to time with family and friends, and as always, we are looking forward to the yummy food while we are there!

The pictures are from our trip to Ceiba. We were at Cayos Cachinos in a few and a great restaurant called Mango Tango in the others.

No comments: