Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year, Everyone

We are back in Honduras, and are trying to get back to normal. When we came back we had our usual unpacking to do and we had to take down all of our Christmas decorations. Now that we have officially cleaned off the window display, Polo is our friend again. I honestly think he was in a bad mood the whole time it was up there. It is nice to have things organized again, even though the process was not fun for neither Aaron nor me.

Right now, we are helping my parents plan their trip down here for February. We are excited about the chance we will have to show them around our home. I believe this will be their first time to travel to a 3rd world country. Many people have thought before that we live in huts with dirt floors and grass roofs. If you could only see the things that we actually have here in Honduras!! (And the silly things that we take for granted that we cannot get here)

There is no real news from us right now, other than our safe arrival back home. I just wanted to let you all know that! Also, I am hoping that I can be better this year about posting (even if it is only a paragraph).

No comments: